Saturday, October 20, 2012

7: Clothing Experiment: Day 2

So, today, while on my clothing experiment, we decided, as a family that we'd go to the MALL for fun. My daughter loves to walk around there and wanted to visit the Disney store....again.... It's her favorite place...other than the REAL Disney World. We rarely go over to that end of the mall because the only two stores we visit on that side are the Disney store and Old Navy. Of course, of all times, they are finally carrying one of my favorite clothing items: TUNICS. Lots of them! Lots of colors, different cuts.....oh, tunic heaven! But alas, I am limited to my 7 items for the month, so I just...kept...walking.... I rarely ever leave Old Navy without a bag of goodies. 

So, here is my Day 2 wardrobe:
This is one of my favorites and definitely most comfortable. You'll be seeing this a lot.... 

I did do something fun last night to add to my permanent "accessories", though.... 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :) 





1 comment:

  1. THE FAMILY WAY, and with trying Joules Clothing to finish the first draft of the next Molly book before we close up the condo and leave Arizona for California on Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete