Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wash, Rinse, Repeat (7: Day 5)

Hello, friends! 
Well, today is the first day I've had to repeat an article of clothing...I'm back to what I wore on Day 2- my grey tunic. I'm not repeating in numerical order because I tend to plan to wear  each item according to what I'm doing that day. A lot of my week days are repetitive each week, so I'm trying not to bore anyone with my attire...at least not this early into the experiment! :)

Day 5 - 2nd time in this outfit 

I'm enjoying not having to think too hard about what I'm going to wear each day. It makes my mornings much more relaxed and less time consuming. I've even gone as far, last night, as to make a list for the remaining days of this week of what I'll wear each day. This makes for completely mindless mornings. IT'S GREAT! I often say, when I eventually go back to working outside of the home, I'd love to be somewhere that requires uniforms. And I'd also LOVE it if my kids' school district would go to uniforms, too...as arguing with a 5 year old girl {who thinks she's 16} about what she's going to wear each day, is quickly becoming exhausting!  Today, however, was nice. It's SPIRIT DAY at her school and they are asked to wear RED. Considering the majority of her wardrobe is pink, she doesn't have much red, so it made choosing her outfit EASY PEASY today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment