Monday, October 22, 2012

7: Clothing Experiment: Days 3-4

Yesterday was Day 3 and today is Day 4...still no repeat of outfits, but tomorrow it will begin...so I have some laundry to do today!

Yesterday, Day 3, we had church, which is where my group of Mommies doing this experiment are from. It was nice to see the ladies and part of their wardrobes for the 7. My outfit consisted of jeans, striped long sleeve T and my cardigan. I added a scarf for flare :)


Today is Day 4. I have caught a head cold (AGAIN!)- it started yesterday...but I'm feeling worse today. Boo! {This too shall pass}. But it's a perfect day for my favorite comfy sweatshirt and yoga pants. {p.s. Head colds and brand new nose piercings are not a good pair!} Today's "accessory": my glasses. Not feeling up to popping those contacts in today! 

This is all too true :-/ 
This is my Proud Mommy sweatshirt with G's school 
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the start of the repeat outfits! I'll attempt to change up the outfits a little if possible :) 

                                     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steph... I start repeating tomorrow too... sadly my outfits aren't nearly as cute and I'm washing everything right now. I hope you keep taking pictures they are so much fun to look at.
    :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, you'd be adorable in a burlap sack! I'm sure you are looking great every day.
    Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! See you soon!!!
    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, you'd be adorable in a burlap sack! I'm sure you are looking great every day.
    Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! See you soon!!!
    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete